Details - Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
You can check the information for the wireless LAN router or access point (such as SSID or Network Key) by using the Canon Wireless Setup Assistant.
You need to have these information when using the machine via the wireless LAN connection.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the html file in the decompressed folder, and information about how to use the tool will be displayed.
6. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
PPC: Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.5.8
Intel: Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.7.4
- Please note that this software has only the English version.
- You can use the Canon Wireless Setup Assistant only with the AirPort on the Macintosh computer. This function is not available for third-party external wireless LAN network interfaces.
- Administrators (a member of the Administrators group) use this function.
- You cannot check SSID or Network Key in the network environment where the computer and the access point are connected via wired LAN.