You can check the information for the wireless LAN router or access point (such as SSID or Network Key) by using the Canon Wireless Setup Assistant.
You need to have these information when using the machine via the wireless LAN connection.
- This software is only available in English.
- Administrators (a member of the Administrators group) use this function.
- You cannot check SSID or Network Key in the network environment where the computer and the access point are connected via wired LAN.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4.Double-click the hta file in the decompressed folder, and information about how to use the tool will be displayed.
5. Double-click the decompressed CNMFSSIDTL.EXE file to start installation.