English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.3.2203 to Ver.3.23
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. Mac OS X v10.2 and v10.3 are not supported.
3. It has been improved to reduce the JAM error (paper jam).
4. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
5. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
Modifications from Ver.3.22 0202020202 to Ver.3.2203
1. Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 have been supported.
2. Premium Plain Paper 80 has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.3.22 to Ver.3.22 0202020202
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.3.21 0101010101 to Ver.3.22
1. MacOSX10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.3.21 to Ver.3.21 0101010101
The following additional media below are additionally supported.
- Heavyweight GlossyPhoto Paper: Canon Photo PaperPhoto Paper Pro Platinum PT-101
- Back Light Film: Back Light Film HG
- Flame-Resistant Cloth: Flame-Resistant Cloth HG
2. North America
- Art Paper: Polished Rag
- Semi-Glossy Paper: Premium RC Photo Matte
Modifications from Ver.3.20 to Ver.3.21
1. To support [Monitor Matching] and [Perceptual (People/Dark Areas)], a new photo quality which enables smoother tones and natural color presentation, Perceptual (sRGB, AdobeRGB) profiles for all media have been modified.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
Requires Administrator access rights.
Any computer running the software listed above.
* Before the installation, close all the other application software.
* Requires Administrator access rights.