English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Russian | Chinese
Changes for Canon XF Utility 1.3 Updater for Mac OS X ;
- Supports the 1440 x 1080/60i (35Mbps) recording mode.
- Supports Korean language.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
2. Compatible PCs
Macintosh with one of the above OSes pre-installed
- Intel CPU (Core2 Duo, 2.66 GHz or faster is recommended ; not compatible with Power PC)
- 1 GB or greater
- Screen resolution:1024 x 768 or greater
- Screen Colors:Approx. 32,000 colors or more
4. Supported Models
EOS C300 / EOS C300 PL / XF305 / XF300 / XF105 / XF100
1. It is necessary for Canon XF Utility 1.0-1.3 from the Canon XF Utilities Disc to be installed.
2. Download "xum-1-3-0-8-9l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
3. Decompress "xum-1-3-0-8-9l.dmg.gz" on the PC to create the "xum-1-3-0-8-9l.dmg" file.
4. Double-click "xum-1-3-0-8-9l.dmg", and double-click the "UpdateInstaller" file in the auto-mounted disk image "XUM13" .
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.