Details - Color Calibration Management Console Ver.1.10 for Windows
Color Calibration Management Console is software that allows you to view the color calibration status and execute color calibration on multiple printers.
You can also acquire color measurement data and execute color checks on printers that have a spectrophotometer unit installed.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, English editio
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional / Home Edition, English edition
- This printer cannot be used with Microsoft Windows 7/Microsoft Windows
Server 2008/Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows Server 2003/
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit edition.
Recommended operating environment:
Any computer running the software listed above
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S
(Some printer models are available in the limited countries or areas.)
- Windows versions other than English Windows cannot be used.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.