Details - Print Studio Pro Ver. 1.1.0 (Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This file is a useful plug-in software that easily enables professional photo printing.
With Print Studio Pro, you can print photos in various styles, including bordered, borderless, index, monochrome, and using ICC profile.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Russian | Chinese
- The supported models have been added.
- Photoshop CS6, Photoshop Elements 11, and Photoshop Lightroom v4.0 have been officially supported.
- [Position] function that make change of display position without changing image size has been newly added.
- The following functions have been newly added in [Edit] menu.
[Select All Images] : All images are selected.
[Clear All Selected Images] : All selected images are cleared.
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later(XPS Essentials Pack or Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 must have been installed to the PC.)
- .NET Framework 4.0
Applicable associated application:
- Digital Photo Professional v3.12 or later
- Photoshop CS4(32bit/64bit)
- Photoshop CS5(32bit/64bit)
- Photoshop CS6(32bit/64bit)
- Photoshop Elements 8
- Photoshop Elements 9
- Photoshop Elements 10
- Photoshop Elements 11
- Photoshop Lightroom v2.7~
- Photoshop Lightroom v3.0~
- Photoshop Lightroom v4.0~
Contact to the each software maker regarding support OS.
1.The XPS printer driver Ver. 5.xx is required for supporting the driver's 16bit color printing.
Download the latest one from the website.
2.The versions of the ICC profiles supported by Print Studio Pro are Ver2.x
The other versions of the ICC profiles cannot be used.
3.When you want to print by PRO-1/Pro9000MarkII/Pro9500MarkII download and install the latest printer driver from download site.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.