Changes for Picture Style Editor 1.12.2 Updater for Windows;
- Supports EOS 6D, EOS M.
- Applied Noise Reduction processing to when displaying images.
- Added support for the new Picture Style file (.pf3).
- Changed the user interface of the Tool Palette.
- Added the Tone curve (RGB) function.
- Added the Six Color-Axes adjustment function.
1. Supported OSes
- Windows 7 (including SP1) (All 32-bit/64-bit systems except for Starter Edition)
- Windows Vista (including SP1/SP2) (All 32-bit/64-bit systems except for Starter Edition)
- Windows XP SP3 (Home Edition/Professional)
Note: The operation has been checked with Windows 8. No problems have been found.
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes pre-installed
- Pentium 1.3 GHz or faster
- 1 GB or greater
- 2 GB or greater (Windows 7-64bit)
- Screen resolution; 1024 x 768 or greater
- Color Quality; Medium (16-bit) or more
4. Supported Models
EOS 6D, EOS M, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X, EOS Kiss X5/EOS REBEL T3i/EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50/EOS REBEL T3/EOS 1100D, EOS 60D, EOS Kiss X4/EOS REBEL T2i/EOS 550D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 7D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS Kiss Digital / EOS Digital REBEL / EOS Digital 300D, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS Digital REBEL XT / EOS Digital 350D, EOS KISS DIGITAL X / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi / EOS DIGITAL 400D, EOS D2000 *, EOS D6000 *, EOS D60, EOS D30
*: Can handle CR2 files only when the files are converted with the CR2 Converter.
To apply the Picture Style files you created to RAW images, please use the latest version of Digital Photo Professional.
Also, to apply Picture Style files to EOS cameras, please use the latest version EOS Utility.
The updater for each software can be downloaded separately.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
1.Download pse1122en.exe from the download page. Save the pse1122en.exe file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
2.Double-click the pse1122en.exe file.
3.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4.If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded pse1122en.exe file will not be necessary.