English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
EOS MOVIE Utility for EOS-1D C (hereinafter, "EMU") is software for viewing, merging and saving movies shot on a CINEMA EOS camera EOS-1D C.
With EMU, you can view movie files shot with an EOS-1D C. You can also use View Assist for viewing movies shot with Canon Log gamma.
In addition, you can merge multiple 4 GB movie files created from one clip into a single file, and save it.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OS :
Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
2. Supported computers :
A Mac computer supporting the OSes above (excluding the followings where the operation is not guaranteed).
iMac: Late 2006
Mac mini: Mid 2007
MacBook: Late 2006, Mid 2007, Late 2007, Early 2008
MacBook Air: Early 2008
Intel Core i7 2.93 GHz or faster is recommended
- 4 GB or more
- Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
4. CF Card / Card Reader
When editing 4K movies with this software, using CF cards and CF card readers with the following specifications is recommended.
- CF card: Supporting UDMA 7, 100 MB/sec. or higher effective writing/reading speed
- CF card reader: USB 3.0 connection, supporting UDMA 7, 100 MB/sec. or higher effective reading speed
The following CF cards and card readers have been confirmed the compatibility by Canon.
- CF card: Lexar Professional 1000x CompactFlash 64GB/128GB
- CF card reader: Lexar Professional USB 3.0 CF/SD Dual-Slot Reader
5. Supported Models
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
When installing this software, an administrator-level privilege is required.
1. Double-click "emum-1-0-0-0-9l.dmg.gz" downloaded from the Canon Web site to open it.
2. Double-click "emum-1-0-0-0-9l.dmg" in the folder.
The disk image "emum100" is mounted.
3. Double-click the disk image "emum100", and double-click "EMUInstaller" in the displayed folder.
4. Follow onscreen instructions for installation.