Changes for Cinema RAW Development 1.0.2 for Mac OS X ;
- Added support for Time Code Output when exporting files using the Apple ProRes 4444 codec.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OS
Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8
2. Supported computers
A Mac computer supporting the OS above (excluding the followings where the operation is not guaranteed).
iMac : Late 2006
Mac mini : Mid 2007
MacBook : Late 2006, Mid 2007, Late 2007, Early 2008
MacBook Air : Early 2008
- Intel Xeon 2.8 GHz Quad Core or faster is recommended
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000 for Mac is recommended
A GPU made by NVIDIA that supports Computer Unified Architecture (CUDA) with compute capability 2.0 or more is required.
The processing performance should be lower on a computer that has no supporting GPU.
For details, please see Read me first file (in PDF format) that is included in the downloaded file.
- 16 GB or more
Storage read/write speed:
- 600 MB/s or more
It is recommended to have save the RAW clips and developed files in two separate drives.
SDI port (required for checking the SDI output on a monitor)
- AJA KONA 3G (Driver V10.4.2)
There are restrictions to monitors that can be connected and output frame rates.
For details, please see the Read me first file (in PDF format) that is included in the downloaded files.
- Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
4. Supported Models
EOS C500, EOS C500 PL
The Cinema RAW Development 1.0.2 (CRDInstaller) file and Read me first file (in PDF format in two Japanese and English) are included in the downloaded file.
Read through the cautions and limitations before installing Cinema RAW Development 1.0.2.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "crdm-1-0-2-11-9l-02-2l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
2. Double-click "crdm-1-0-2-11-9l-02-2l.dmg.gz". After decompressing the file, "crdm-1-0-2-11-9l-02-2l.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "crdm-1-0-2-11-9l-02-2l.dmg". The disk image "crdm102" will be mounted.
4. Double-click the installer, "CRDInstaller" in "crdm102".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.