English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese
1. Focus setting bug related to the advanced recording settings for recording schedules corrected.
2. The system stability has been improved.
1. Support for Network Camera VB-H41/VB-H610VE/VB-H610D/VB-H710F.
2. Bug causing extended start up times when restarting Storage Servers corrected.
3. The system stability has been improved.
1. The following new functions were added:
- Record audio
- Recording-mode stream
- Advanced recording settings
2. Support for Network Camera VB-C50i series and VB-C300.
3. The maximum number of Viewers that can connect simultaneously was increased from 1 to 6.
4. Specifications were changed so that the camera always moves rapidly when a camera preset is selected.
Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (SP2) 32bit/64bit
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition (SP1) 64 bit
Windows Vista Home Premium (SP2) 32bit/64bit
Windows Vista Business (SP2) 32bit/64bit
Windows Vista Enterprise (SP2) 32bit/64bit
Windows Vista Ultimate (SP2) 32bit/64bit
Windows 7 Home Premium (SP1) 32bit/64bit
Windows 7 Professional (SP1) 32bit/64bit
Windows 7 Enterprise (SP1) 32bit/64bit
Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 32bit/64bit
- Perform the upgrade patch installation without uninstalling the prior version.
- It is recommended that the settings file be backed up before updating the software.
- Follow the procedure below to download the file. The file is a self-extracting file.
1. Click the file below to open the download window, and then click [Save].
2. Specify where to save the file (e,g,. on the desktop) and click [Save]. A file with the same name (.exe file) is downloaded to the specified location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to automatically extract the file and create a folder.
4. Double-click the executable file in the folder. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.