- ROMVUp.exe: Printer upgrade utility software to upgrade functionality of a USB-connected MX7600
- MX7600_V1050.dat: Firmware data (software) for the MX7600
- UpgradeProcedure(Win).htm: Step-by-step upgrade procedures and other important information regarding the upgrade such as cautions.
- Newly supports Windows 7.
- In the previous firmware versions, when the MX7600 was connected to the LAN and was in the power-saving mode (with the LCD turned off), a fax could not be received in some instances. In the upgraded firmware, this problem is rectified.
- In the previous firmware versions, when a certain network TV and the MX7600 were connected to the same LAN, printing from PC could not be performed in some instances. In the upgraded firmware, this problem is rectified.
- Computer: OS operation-guaranteed computer
- Memory: OS operation-guaranteed memory capacity
- Interface: USB
- Printer cable: USB cable
- Display: 800 x 600 or higher resolution
If you have the machine with a serial number below,
please upgrade the firmware.
- USA model: ABBU00001 - ABBU04125
- The upgrade cannot be performed via network.
- Log on as an Administrator in Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000.
- Before the upgrade, install the MX7600 printer driver to the computer via USB connection.
- If your computer OS is Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000, confirm that Enable bidirectional support is selected in the Ports tab of MX7600 Properties.
- Connect a single MX7600 unit to the computer via a USB cable, and disconnect all other printer units. The upgrade cannot be performed properly if two or more printer units are connected to the computer.
- Be sure to read UpgradeProcedure(Win).htm.
- Please check if any received faxes are stored in memory and then print them before proceeding. The firmware upgrade sequence deletes all fax documents from memory.
One touch dial and speed dials data are kept in memory. You will not need to input this data again.
Download fu123mx7600win1050us.exe from the web site to the desktop screen of your computer, and double-click it. It will be decompressed to the fu123mx7600win1050us folder. Double-click it to open, and read UpgradeProcedure(Win).htm in the folder.