This is information on upgrading network camera VB-C60. The latest version is "Ver. 1.1.0". When a camera is upgraded from a previous version, the previous camera's settings are carried over. Please check the system requirements, notes, and installation instructions, when using this information with the latest version.
- In all, 6 languages are supported, namely Japanese, English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Problem occurring during image transfer where on very few occasions transmission is interrupted has been fixed.
Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (SP1), Internet Explorer 7.0
Windows Server 2008 Standard, Internet Explorer 7.0
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (SP2), Internet Explorer 6.0(SP2)/7.0
Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition (SP2), Internet Explorer 6.0(SP2)/7.0
Windows XP Professional (SP3), Internet Explorer 6.0(SP3)/7.0
・Don't unplug or turn off the camera during the upgrade process, or it might cause damage to the camera.
・Don't run Firmware Upgrade Tool at the same time on two or more PCs, which are connected to the same network. It might cause damage to the camera.
・Quit all other applications before using Firmware Upgrade Tool. Make sure the network camera is disconnected from other software, such as viewers and VK-64/VK-16 viewers.
・Use the tool in a stable network environment, such as an intranet.
How to Check the Version
The version is displayed on the upper left of the Settings Title Page.
- Follow the procedure described below to download the file.
- The file is a self-extracting file.
1. Click the file mentioned below to open the download window, then click [Save].
2. Specify where to save the file (ex. on the desktop) and click [Save]. A file with the same name (.exe file) is downloaded to the specified location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to automatically extract the file and create a folder.
4. Double-click a pdf file in the folder to open. Follow the instruction in the manual to upgrade the version.