Details - AirPrint Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG5300 series Ver.1.1
AirPrint firmware updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.020. A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. If your printer's firmware is already Version 2.020 or later, an update is not needed. Firmware version 2.000 supports AirPrint. Refer to the Update Procedure (part of the download file) to check what version firmware you have.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
- Printer Update.exe: The software for updating the functions of the printer connected via USB cable.
- HowTo folder: Includes the manual for firmupdate procedures, and how to use AirPrint. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language’s folder.
1.Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The paper feeding problem when using AirPrint has been rectified.
- The following supported languages have been added:
English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese
- Some descriptions have been changed.
- Supports AirPrint.
Windows XP SP2 or later
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the downloaded exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "fuu_-win-mg5300-1_1-ea7" folder. And open the language’s folder inside "HowTo" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."