Details - AirPrint & Google Cloud Print Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG8200 series Ver.2.2
AirPrint & Google Cloud Print Firmware Updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 3.020.
A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. If your printer's firmware is already version 3.020 or later, an update is not needed. Firmware version 2.000 supports AirPrint. Firmware version 3.000 or later supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Refer to the Update Procedure (part of the download file) to check what version firmware you have.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
- Printer Update.exe: The firmware for updating The functions of The Printer connected via USB cable.
- HowTo folder: Includes the manual for firmware update procedures, and how to use AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language’s folder.
1.Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
2.The following problem has been rectified:
- The printer is crashed when continuously using Google Cloud Print.
- The following problem has been rectified:
The power is not turned OFF with the message "Ending...Please wait a while." displayed even after trying to turn OFF the power.
- Supports Google Cloud Print.
- "How to use Google Cloud Print" has been added.
- The paper feeding program when using AirPrint has been rectified.
- The following supported languages have been added: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese.
- Some descriptions have been changed.
- Supports AirPrint.
Windows XP SP2 or later
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the download exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-create "fuu_-win-mg8200-2_2-ea7" folder. And open the language’s folder inside "HowTo" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html".