Details - AirPrint Firmware Updater (Windows) for MX510 series Ver.1.0
AirPrint firmware updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.000. A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. If your printer's firmware is already Version 2.000 or later, an update is not needed. Firmware version 2.000 supports AirPrint. Refer to the Update Procedure (part of the download file) to check what version firmware you have.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
- Printer Update.exe: The firmware for updating the functions of the printer connected via USB cable.
- HowTo folder: Includes the manual for firmware update procedures, and how to use AirPrint. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language’s folder.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Supports AirPrint.
Windows XP SP2 or later
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the downloaded exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "fuu_-win-mx510-1_0-ea7" folder. And open the language’s folder inside "HowTo" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."