- Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for the PRO-10 Ver. 1.2
This updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 1.100.
To perform this upgrade, a USB cable and a computer are needed.
If your printer's firmware version is already 1.100 or later,the update is not necessary.
To check your printer's firmware version, refer to the Update Procedure included in the downloaded file.
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Chinese
- Printer Update.exe: The firmware to upgrade the functions of the printer.
- HowTo folder: Contains the manual of the firmware update procedures. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language folder.
1.Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported paper for printing via PictBridge connection is changed to "Photo Paper Pro Platinum N."
- "Photo Paper Pro Platinum N" is added as the supported paper for non-PC printing (Camera Direct printing and printing via PictBridge or Wi-Fi connection).
- The following supported languages have been added:
French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese
- The problem in which the ink level is not indicated properly in some instances has been rectified.
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the download exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-create "fuu_-win-pro_10-1_2-ea7" folder. And open the language’s folder inside "HowTo" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html".