Details - Printer Firmware Updater (Macintosh) for the PRO-10 Ver. 1.1
This updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 1.030.
To perform this upgrade, a USB cable and a computer are needed.
If your printer's firmware version is already 1.030 or later, the update is not necessary.
To check your printer's firmware version, refer to the Update Procedure included in the downloaded file.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
- Printer Update: The firmware to upgrade the functions of the printer.
- language’s folder: Contains the manual of the firmware update procedures. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language folder.
- The following supported languages have been added: French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese.
- The problem in which the ink level is not indicated properly in some instances has been rectified.
OS X 10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the downloaded dmg. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "Printer Update" folder. And open the Manual.html inside the language’s folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."