English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.09 to Ver.1.16
1.The set value of the Nozzle Check interval has been changed as follows:
Before: *Standard, 1 page
After: *Standard, 1 page, 10 pages, Off
*factory shipment value
Modifications from Ver.1.01 to Ver.1.09
1. Fixed the failure that the counter value of print pages does not count up correctly under specified environment.
2. Fixed the failure that color rarely differs between even pages and odd pages depending on Print Mode.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.6 to v10.8, English edition
The softwares above require the Intel processor of the Macintosh Series
The printer and computer where this program is executed must be connected
with either of the following methods.
- Connected via a Bonjour and capable of printing via the network.
- Connected via a USB cable and capable of printing as a local printer.
Note the following limitations when using this software.
- Before you start the firmware version update program, close any other applications that are running.
- Do not try to use the printer while the firmware version update program is running.
If a print job is executing, cancel the print job or wait for the job to finish before you execute the version update program.
- Never switch off the target printer while the firmware version update program is running.
- If the firmware version update fails while writing to the flash ROM, you may not be able to start the printer. In this case, contact a Canon service center or the dealer where you purchased the printer.
(1) Switch the printer on.
(2) When you have downloaded the file, decompress it on your computer hard disk.
(3) Execute the imagePROGRAF FirmUpdate file.
The imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool is installed.
(4) Execute the installed imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool.