English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.05
1. Enhancement and improvement of HP-GL/2 function have been implemented. (iPF765)
Following setting items have been added to the HP-GL/2 menu on the control panel.
- [Over Size]: Function to print with setting margins
- [Print Centered]: Function to print in the center of media
- [Enlarge/Reduce]: Function to configure the scale factor (25%-400%)
- [Line width correction]: Function to set correction value of line width
(Target line width can be configured with [Pen Setup])
- [Detect image size]: Function to analyze image data and detect image size
Along with the addition of the setting items above, the function of
[Page Size Process 1] and [Page Size Process 2] have been deleted.
2. Fixed the failure that white line appears on the image under a certain condition.
3. Fixed the failure that the printer does not recover normally when recovering from Sleep Mode.
4. Fixed the problem that the community name setting in SNMP setting is not processed correctly.
5. Maximum sleep timer setting has been changed. [240min] --> [210min]
Mac OS X v10.6 to v10.8, English edition
The softwares above require the Intel processor of the Macintosh Series computers.
The printer and computer where this program is executed must be connected
with either of the following methods.
- Connected via an Bonjour and capable of printing via the network.
- Connected via a USB or FireWire port cable and capable of printing as a local printer.
* Before you start the firmware version update program, close any other applications
that are running.
* Before executing the firmware update of a printer connected to the network,
make sure AppleTalk is selected "Active".
* Do not try to use the printer while the firmware version update program is running.
If a print job is executing, cancel the print job or wait for the job to finish
before you execute the version update program.
* Never switch off the target printer while the firmware version update program is running.
* If the firmware version update fails while writing to the flash ROM,
you may not be able to start the printer. In this case,
contact a Canon service center or the dealer where you purchased the printer.
(1) Switch the printer on.
(2) Decompress it on your computer hard disk.
(3) Execute the imagePROGRAF FirmUpdate file.
The imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool is installed.
(4) Execute the installed imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool.