English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.05
1. Enhancement and improvement of HP-GL/2 function have been implemented. (iPF765)
Following setting items have been added to the HP-GL/2 menu on the control panel.
- [Over Size]: Function to print with setting margins
- [Print Centered]: Function to print in the center of media
- [Enlarge/Reduce]: Function to configure the scale factor (25%-400%)
- [Line width correction]: Function to set correction value of line width
(Target line width can be configured with [Pen Setup])
- [Detect image size]: Function to analyze image data and detect image size
Along with the addition of the setting items above, the function of
[Page Size Process 1] and [Page Size Process 2] have been deleted.
2. Fixed the failure that white line appears on the image under a certain condition.
3. Fixed the failure that the printer does not recover normally when recovering from Sleep Mode.
4. Fixed the problem that the community name setting in SNMP setting is not processed correctly.
5. Maximum sleep timer setting has been changed. [240min] --> [210min]
Use this program with the systems and the operating environments below.
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional / Home Edition 32-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional /Server , English edition
Hardware: Any computer running the software listed above.
The printer and computer where this program is executed must be connected
with either of the following methods.
- Connected via a TCP/IP network and capable of printing via the network.
- Connected via a USB or IEEE 1394 port cable and capable of printing
as a local printer.
Note: If you are using IEEE1394, IEEE1394 Class Driver Ver2.0 or later is needed.
* You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
* Before You start the firmware version update program, close any other applications that are running.
* Do not try to use the printer while the firmware version update program is running. If a print job is executing, cancel the print job or wait for the job to finish before You execute the version update program.
* Never switch off the target printer while the firmware version update program is running.
* If the firmware version update fails while writing to the flash ROM, You may not be able to start the printer. In this case, contact a Canon service center or the dealer where You purchased the printer.
(1) Switch the printer on.
(2) Decompress it on your computer hard disk.
(3) Execute the setup file. The imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool is installed.
(4) From the Start menu, select Programs to execute imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool.