- Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG6300 series Ver.1.2
Print from E-mail Firmware Updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.010.
A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Chinese
- Printer Update.exe: The firmware for updating The functions of The Printer connected via USB cable.
- How To folder: Includes the manual for firmware update procedures, and how to use Print from E-mail. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language’s folder.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Troubleshooting has been revised.
- Print from E-mail is supported.
- Operating sound during maintenance is reduced.
- The "High" print quality with Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and Glossy Photo Paper has been improved to reduce granularity.
- The problem in which the touch panel or a button did not respond in some instances has been rectified.
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the downloaded exe. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "fuu_-win-mg6300-1_2-ea7" folder. And open the language’s folder inside "How To" folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html".