EOS Capture 1.2.0 is software exclusively for EOS Digital cameras that enables you to control the camera from your computer using the remote shooting function with the timer or interval timer, or to specify the camera settings.
EOS Digital users can install EOS Capture 1.2.0 by this EOS Capture 1.2.0 for Mac OS 9.
1. This software is exclusively for Mac OS 9 (9.0 - 9.2).
2. Though EOS Capture 1.2.0 is installed separately, it is used as a part of the EOS Viewer Utility 1.2.1 and Digital Photo Professional 1.5.0 functions. For this reason, when installing EOS Capture 1.2.0, EOS Viewer Utility 1.2.1 and Digital Photo Professional 1.5.0 must be installed as well.
Updaters for EOS Viewer Utility 1.2.1 and Digital Photo Professional 1.5.0 are available as separate downloads.
EOS Capture 1.2.0 for Mac OS 9 is not compatible with EOS 20D.
If your computer is running Mac OS X and when you are using EOS 20D, please use EOS Capture 1.2.0 for Mac OS X.
(EOS Capture 1.2.0 for Mac OS X is available as an separate download.)
The following features in EOS Capture 1.2.0 have been changed from EOS Capture 1.0.0.
1. In the EOS Capture main window, a button that shows/hides the white balance adjustment dialog box has been added.
2. Added an image-rotating function.
Captured images will be rotated in 90-degree increments by clicking the Rotate buttons in the EOS Capture main window.
3. EOS-1Ds Mark II has been added as an compatible model.
How to download and install the software
Perform the following procedures to download and install the software.
The download file is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file (StuffIt format).
1. Click the download file below to start downloading.
2. Double-click the downloaded file. The file will self-extract and then the [EC120] folder will appear on the desktop. If the file does not self-extract, use compression software such as StuffIt Expander.
3. Double-click the [EC120] folder and then open the [English] folder inside it.
4. Double-click [EOS Capture Installer] to start the installer, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.