This File Viewer Utility 1.3.2 Updater updates the previous version of File Viewer Utility installed on your computer to the latest version 1.3.2.
This software is exclusively for Mac OS 9.
This update requires that File Viewer Utility 1.3.1 or earlier is already installed on your computer.
File Viewer Utility 1.3.2 improves the following issues.
1. Changes from File Viewer Utility 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2/1.3.0/1.3.1
- Reproduction of tone curve when converting RAW images to 16-bit TIFF files is improved.
- The value of green in high-brightness areas of RAW images is improved.
2. Changes from File Viewer Utility 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2
- Reproduction of gradation area of RAW images is improved.
Download and Install procedures
Follow the procedures below to download the update.
The update is saved as a self-extracting compressed file (StuffIt format).
1. Click the download file below to start downloading.
2. Once the download has been completed, file extraction starts automatically.
It may not extract automatically depending on your browser or your computer settings.
If this happens, double-click the downloaded file, specify the download destination and folder name, and then click [Save] to start the extraction process.
3. Double-click the newly created [FVM132Updater] folder and then [English] folder inside.
4. Double-click the [Update Installer] to start the installer.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.