ImageBrowser 3.6.0 Patch Installer Mac OS X fixes issues with ImageBrowser 3.6.0 for Mac OS X.
This software fixes the following problems with ImageBrowser 3.6.0:
1. When double-clicking to make thumbnails larger or printing RAW images taken with the PowerShot Pro1 in ImageBrowser 3.6.0, the displayed or printed image is darker and less sharp than the original.
2. When the Sharpness setting in the camera is set to [-1], attempting to print RAW images or enlarge RAW image thumbnails taken at that setting will cause an error to be displayed and make it impossible to print or enlarge the image.
This patch installer is exclusively for ImageBrowser 3.6.0 for Mac OS X.
Before installation, customers who have installed ImageBrowser 3.6.0 should follow the procedure outlined below to confirm information about the software.
1. Start ImageBrowser 3.6.0.
2. On the ImageBrowser menu, click [About ImageBrowser].
3. Select [deImg137] from the screen that appears to check its version number.
If the version of [deImg137] is 184.108.40.206, please download and use the ImageBrowser 3.6.0 Patch Installer for Max OS X.
If the version of [deImg137] is not 220.127.116.11, the ImageBrowser 3.6.0 Patch Installer for Max OS X is unnecessary.
Download and Installation procedures
Follow the procedures below to download and install the update.
The download file is a disk image file, and is saved as self-extracting compressed file (StuffIt format).
1. Click the file below to start downloading.
2. When the download is complete, file extraction starts automatically. The disk image file will then be mounted and the disk icon [IB360Patch] will appear on the desktop.
If the extraction does not start automatically, use a data-compression utility like StuffIt Expander to extract the file's contents.
3. Double-click the [IB360Patch] icon and then the [English] folder inside.
4. Double-click the [UpdateInstaller] icon to start the installer.
5. Click [OK] when the message [Update is finished] appears.