This driver does not run on Windows 98.
Your computer must be running Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP to use this driver.
Uninstall the previous version of the printer driver currently installed on your computer before installing this driver.
Use the uninstaller included in the CD-ROM (Solution Disk) provided with your printer to uninstall the driver, and then restart your computer.
Downloading and Installing the driver
- Please refer to the instructions below on how to download the driver.
- The driver is saved as a self-extracting, compressed file.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page, and then click
dialog box that appears.
* If you click Open in this dialog box, the following steps 2 through 4 will be done automatically.
2. Specify a destination to save the file (ex. desktop) and then click
The file (in .exe format) will be downloaded to the destination specified.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
4. When the extraction is complete, the installation process will start automatically.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Please note the following things if you canceled the installation partway through the process.
If you cancel the installation partway through, the folder that was temporarily created during extraction will be lost. If you need to install the driver again, repeat the installation process from step 3 above.
If you canceled the installation partway after clicking
without saving the download file in step 1, download the file again and proceed to the steps that follow.