This software can be used on PowerPC or Intel-based Macintosh computers.
Intel Processor: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
PowerPC: Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4
PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Intel Processor
1024 x 768, more than 32,000 colors
Downloading and installing the driver
- Please refer to the instructions below on how to download the driver.
- The driver is saved as a compressed disk-image file.
1. Click the download file below to start downloading.
2. When the download is complete, a [CP400_Ver400.dmg] icon will appear on the desktop.
3. When you double-click the [CP400_Ver400.dmg] icon, [Disk Copy] will start and the [CP400_Ver400 Installer] window will open. If the [CP400_Ver400 Installer] window does not open, double-click the [CP400_Ver400 Installer] icon displayed on the desktop to open it.
4. In the [CP400_Ver400 Installer] window, double-click the [CP400_Ver400 Installer] icon
5. The driver software installation will start.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. When the installation is complete, the confirmation message appears. Select [Restart] to restart the computer.
7. This completes the driver software installation.