Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As," then click [Save] to download the file.
When selecting [Run] or [Open], the file will be automatically self-extracted, go to Step 4.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
4. Specify the location to save the file, then Unzip.
When the file is successfully decompressed, close the WinZip Self-Extractor dialog.
5. Double-click the "Setup" file in the folder, and the installation will start automatically.