- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5.
- The problem that CanoScan Toolbox cannot be launched in the Mac OS X v10.5 environment has been rectified.
Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6
1. When Toolbox of this version is installed without deleting Toolbox which doesn’t support Universal Binary, both will coexist without overwriting.
(Preventive action) Delete Toolbox which doesn’t support Universal Binary.
2. After upgrading Toolbox, ScanGear cannot be used.
(Preventive action) Use ScanGear supporting Universal Binary.
3. When Toolbox is installed, the settings for the button and application are reset.
(Preventive action) Prefset will not be released. Specify each setting manually again.
4. In Intel Mac, when launching Toolbox after selecting Open Using Rosetta, Toolbox may not operate properly.
(Preventive action) In Intel Mac, use Toolbox in Native operation.
5. Toolbox cannot be installed in Mac OS 10.2.7 or before. An error message is displayed.
(Preventive action) As Mac OS 10.2.7 or before are not supported, Toolbox cannot be installed in them. Upgrade the OS to 10.2.8 or higher.
6. The EZ button may not respond in rare cases.
(Preventive action) Restart the OS.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the CanoScan Toolbox 18.104.22.168 Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.