- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or late
1.When upgrading the OS from Windows XP to Windows Vista with Toolbox installed, Toolbox may not be operate correctly.
After uninstalling Toolbox, re-install it. (Overwriting cannot rectify the phenomenon.)
2.When specifying the destination to save Toolbox, which is a temporary folder just below the drive where the OS is installed, an error may occur.
Specify the folder not the drive.
3.Scanning may not start even after pressing the EZ button.
The UI may be located behind another window while the scanner is waiting for the next operation. Click Toolbox in the taskbar to bring the UI to the front of the screen. Confirm the display.
4.When opening Toolbox using Aero view and Larger scale setting, the UI may not be displayed properly.
When using Larger scale, use Classic Style for the OS display.
5.When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed.
Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.
You will need to install the TWAIN Driver for the CanoScan Toolbox to function.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.