- USB connection: Native environment in Mac OS Ver. 10.1.3/10.2/10.3/10.4
- SCSI connection: Native environment in Mac OS 10.1.3 to 10.1.5, and 10.2.x
Note: The operation in only Adaptec-made PowerDomain2930 can be guaranteed.
- USB connection: Rosetta environment in Mac OS Ver. 10.4.5 to 10.4.11
- SCSI connection: Not guaranteed
About software license agreement
Before downloading the driver, make sure to download and read the following License Agreement.
If you start the driver installation, we assume that you agree with the License Agreement.
By clicking " License_EN.pdf ", you can download the License Agreement.
Procedures for the download and installation
Driver and application software files are in compressed file format.
Follow the procedure below to download and decompress the software files.
1. To download files, click the file name. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the " FilmGet Installer " file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.