- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- The problem that a warning message is displayed when executing the installer downloaded from the website in the Mac OSX v10.5 environment has been rectified.
- Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5.
- ScanGear Starter is removed. (Because the operation problem occurs when the destination to save the scan file is changed in Mac OS X v10.5.)
About software license agreement
Before downloading the driver, make sure to download and read the following License Agreement.
If you start the driver installation, we assume that you agree with the License Agreement.
By clicking " License_EN.pdf ", you can download the License Agreement.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.