- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP x64 Edition
1. The name of the scanner icon on Devices and Printers can be displayed just "CanoScan."
Preventive action: Right-click the scanner icon, then display the property; you can confirm the connected product name.
1. The PC enters the Sleep or Hibernate mode when ScanGear is beinglaunched. After the PC resumes, the scanner may not function correctly.
Preventive action: Remove and insert the USB cable and AC adapter, or power OFF/ON the scanner.
2. The Processing image progress bar displayed after film-scanning cannot be displayed correctly.
Preventive action: No problem in operation. If you worry about the mismatch, use Classic Style for the OS display.
3. When using Larger scale, ScanGear may not be displayed properly.
Preventive action: When using Larger scale, use Classic Style for the OS display.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.