- Newly supports Windows 7.
- The Usbscan.sys file has been deleted.
- The change such as version change and date deletion have been incorporated in readme file.
When double-clicking the scanner icon on Devices and Printers, the message for installing the WIA driver is displayed. Therefore, the scanner property cannot be displayed.
Right-click the scanner icon, then select the property.
The name of the scanner icon on Devices and Printers can be displayed just "CanoScan."
Right-click the scanner icon, then display the property; you can confirm the connected product name.
About software license agreement
Before downloading the driver, make sure to download and read the following License Agreement.
If you start the driver installation, we assume that you agree with the License Agreement.
By clicking " License_EN.pdf ", you can download the License Agreement.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.