- Manuals are available in PDF format and HTML format.
Memo: File names having the extension.pdf are PDF files.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to read PDF files.
Follow the instructions below to download manuals in PDF format.
1. Click the file name you want to download. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
CanoScan 4200F Quick Start Guide [PDF]
* These contents are identical to the booklet manual packaged with the scanner.
The manual gives you detailed information including setting up the scanner.
Follow the instructions below to download the compressed files on Windows.
1. Click the file link, select Save, and specify the directory to save the file. The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files will be saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them and save them in the same folder.
4. To open and HTML format manual double-click the CanoScan.html file in the folder.
CanoScan 4200F Scanning Guide [HTML]
* This is the electronic manual on CD-ROM that comes with the scanner.
This manual gives you detailed information about the driver and applications.