Outline of the software
ImageBrowser 5.7.2 Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install ImageBrowser 5.7.2 on your computer or update a previously installed version of ImageBrowser to ImageBrowser 5.7.2.
1. This software is exclusively for Mac OS X (10.2 to 10.4).
Please use ImageBrowser 3.5.2 for Mac OS 9 if you are running Mac OS 9.2, and use ImageBrowser 5.2.1 for Mac OS X if you are running Mac OS 10.1.5 (each updater can be downloaded separately).
2. To update to (or install) ImageBrowser 5.7.2, one of the following applications needs to be installed on your computer.
3. If you cannot update to ImageBrowser 5.7.2 because the current ImageBrowser you are using does not run on Mac OS X, please refer to the following instructions.
3-1. Update ImageBrowser to version 3.0.4 using ImageBrowser 3.0.4 Updater for Mac OS X (ImageBrowser 3.0.4 Updater for Mac OS X can be downloaded separately).
3-2. Install ImageBrowser 5.7.2 Updater for Mac OS X again.
Download and Installation
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page to start downloading.
2. When downloading is complete, the file starts extracting automatically, and then the downloaded file appears on the desktop.
3. Double-click the downloaded file.
A new disk icon with the same name as the downloaded file will be created on the desktop.
4. Double-click the disk icon, and then double-click [Update Installer] inside it to start the installer.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.