Outline of the software
ImageBrowser 6.0.2a Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install ImageBrowser 6.0.2a on your computer or update a previously installed version of ImageBrowser to ImageBrowser 6.0.2a.
1. This software is exclusively for Mac OS X (10.3 to 10.4).
Please use ImageBrowser 3.5.2 for Mac OS 9 if you are running Mac OS 9.2, use ImageBrowser 5.2.1 for Mac OS X if you are running Mac OS 10.1.5, and use ImageBrowser 5.7.2 for Mac OS X if you are running Mac OS 10.2 (each updater can be downloaded separately).
2. To update to (or install) ImageBrowser 6.0.2a, one of the following applications needs to be installed on your computer.
- ImageBrowser (Mac OS 9, Mac OS X)
3. If you cannot update to ImageBrowser 6.0.2a because the current ImageBrowser you are using does not run on Mac OS X, please refer to the following instructions.
3-1. Update ImageBrowser to version 3.0.4 using ImageBrowser 3.0.4 Updater for Mac OS X (ImageBrowser 3.0.4 Updater for Mac OS X can be downloaded separately).
3-2. Install ImageBrowser 6.0.2 Updater for Mac OS X again.
Download and Installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the "UpdateInstaller" file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.