D660U Scanner Driver Ver. 5.8.2 for Windows XP
Download procedure and Driver file
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
The download will start automatically.
If you select [ Run ] instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. If double-click the files to decompress them, a new folder will be created in the same folder.
New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
File size : 3.7MB
Installing the Downloaded Driver on Windows XP
The procedure below describes how to install the downloaded driver for CanoScan D660U on Windows XP.
1. Connect the scanner to the PC.
2. When the [Found New Hardware Wizard] appears, click [Next].
3. Check that the "Search for a suitable driver for my device (recommended)" option is selected, and then click [Next].
4. Check the "Specify a location" option, and then click [Next].
5. When the [Locate File] dialog box appears, select the folder or sub-folder that was created when you unzipped the downloaded driver file, and then click [Open].
6. When the [Found New Hardware Wizard] dialog box displayed in step 4 appears, click [Next] to display the dialog box below, and then click [Next] to begin installation.
7. When installation ends, the window below appears. Click [Finish] to complete installation.