Color using Final Cut Pro with Bryan Tanori
Presented By: Bryan Tanori
Navigating through multiple editing systems and choosing the best all in one edit system for your post-production needs can be a daunting task. Every production is a unique entity built off of the creative design of ones team and inevitably the client. Utilizing the right tools for each production not only allows one to focus on the creative aspects of the job, but it is essential in getting the job done on time and within budget.
With 20 years professional experience as a Producer, Editor, Colorist, and Director of Photography, please join Certified Apple Trainer Bryan Tanori as he guides you through the Advanced color grading tools in Final Cut Pro, enabling one to perfect the look of their Canon footage. Through his experience from working on documentaries to corporate productions, Bryan will show you how to build an efficient workflow using your color grading tools.
Areas of focus will include:
- Introduction tp Final Cut Pro color grading tools
- Navigating through the color inspector with color wheels, color curves, and hue/saturation curves
- Using keyframes to adjust corrections over time
- Applying camera and creative Look Up Tables (LUTs) for the perfect look
- Overview of HDR
- Power windows using shape masks
- Color masks
- Stacking your plug-ins and saving them as presets
- Understanding how to read your scopes
- Adjustment layers
- Working with your color effects and generators
- Date & Time
- October 18, 2018 -October 18, 2018
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
3400 W. Olive Ave
Burbank, California 91505
- Questions ?