Workflow Using Final Cut Pro with Bryan Tanori
Workflow using Final Cut Pro with Bryan Tanori
Presented By: Bryan Tanori
Navigating through multiple editing systems and choosing the best system for your post-production needs can be a daunting task. Every production is a unique entity built off of the creative design of ones team and inevitably the client. Utilizing the right tools for each production not only allows one to focus on the creative aspects of the job, but it is essential in getting the job done on time and within budget.
With 20 years professional experience as a Producer, Editor, Colorist, and Director of Photography, please join Certified Apple Trainer Bryan Tanori as he walks you through the fundamentals of what drives Final Cut Pro X to be an effective and viable solution for your editing needs. Through his experience from working on documentaries to corporate productions, Bryan will show you how to get the most from your Canon footage and accelerate any processes that once seemed unattainable in Final Cut Pro.
Areas of focus will include:
- Introduction to Professional Final Cut Pro workflows, metadata, interface, and organizational structures
- Creative approaches to implementing a workflow that works for your industry
- Understanding and working with Canon formats and multiple codecs (RAW, ProRes, XF-AVC) in Final Cut Pro
- Choosing and working with multiple aspect ratios (1080-4K)
- Professional real world post-production tips in working with Canon equipment
- Acquisition, ingest, to delivery, preparing your files in the finder, working with 3rd party programs like ShotPut Pro and Carbon Copy Cloner to secure files from camera to storage
- Organizing your files in FCPX along with working through the interface.
- Working with metadata to build your edits
- Synchronizing clips using production sound and video source clips, along with, introduction to working with multicam footage
- Clarification of post-production terminology used within Final Cut Pro
- Date & Time
- October 16, 2018 -October 16, 2018
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
3400 W Olive Ave
Burbank, California 91505
- Questions ?