Elkhorn Slough Wildlife Safari
Canon Live Learning San Francisco spreads its wings (pun intended) for a photographic adventure on the Elkhorn Slough. Located in Moss Landing (less than two hours south of San Francisco) the seven-mile-long Elkhorn Slough harbors the largest tract of tidal salt marsh in California outside of the San Francisco Bay. This magical place is home to sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, and more than 340 species of birds.
Our adventure takes place on a 27-foot pontoon boat. We have chartered the boat so all participants will have a “window seat”. No looking over someone’s shoulder like on some other tours.
Don’t think your lens if powerful enough for wildlife? Canon will have loaner zoom lenses available for you to make sure you get great pictures.
• Reserve Entrance Fee
• Loaner telephoto zoom lenses will be available to borrow
• Water and light snacks on board
• Your Camera with lots of memory cards and charged batteries
• Lenses (especially telephoto)
• Monopod (optional)
• Check the weather for appropriate clothing