Canon U.S.A. Announces Senior Executive Appointments And Promotions For The 2015 New Year
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 16, 2015 - Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced several senior executive appointments and promotions.
"I am proud to announce six well-deserved appointments and promotions for the New Year," said Joe Adachi, chairman and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A. "These executives bring the highest quality of leadership, commitment and dedication to Canon and I am confident their merits will bring continued success to our Company."
The appointments and promotions include:
- Joseph Warren has been promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president and general manager of Corporate Human Resources, Canon U.S.A.
- Mason Olds has been promoted to senior vice president of Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., and has also been appointed to the Americas Board of Groups Management, Canon U.S.A.
- Hiroyuki Imamura has been promoted to vice president and general manager of Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A.
- Ellen Pitchford has been promoted to vice president and general manager of Imaging Technologies and Communications Group, Canon U.S.A.
- Eliott Peck, senior vice president and general manager of Imaging Technologies and Communications Group, will assume chairman and chief executive officer of Canon Information Technology Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.
- Kenji Kobayashi has been promoted to senior vice president and general manager, Latin America Group, and has also been appointed to the Americas Board of Groups Management, Canon U.S.A.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2013† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2014. In 2014, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the 11th consecutive year. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.