Check your order, save products & fast registration all with a Canon Account
To get started, please click on this Mobile Printing link for imageCLASS, imageRUNNER, and imagerRUNNER ADVANCE to verify that your device is supported by the Canon Mobile Printing app.
A few steps is all it takes, just tap the Canon M Print icon on your iPhone or iPad to begin.
1. Tap Photo Albums.
2. Tap the photo(s) you want to print (up to 20 can be selected at one time).
3. Confirm settings and tap Print.
4. A printing progress displays. Your file will print on the selected compatible imageCLASS, imageRUNNER, or imageRUNNER ADVANCE device.
1. Tap Web.
2. Type the web site into the browser or use the Google Search Function. Once the desired web page is displayed, tap To Preview.
1. From Print Preview, Tap Print Settings.
2. Print Settings displays - tap the option that you want to change (for example, 2-sided.)
3. Switch On and Tap Back to return to Print Settings.
4. Print Setting displays with the selected changes.
Apple, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iWork are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.