The Google Cloud Print setup & Canon cloud print setup are both initiated from the printer LCD dispaly.
1. From the Setup List, tap "Web service connection setup".
2. From the Web Service Connection Setup List, tap "Google Cloud Print Setup".
3. Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print".
4. Choose the language of your preference by tapping it. Scroll down for more choices.
5. Make sure there is paper in the printer and then tap “OK.” An authentication page will print out with an URL & QR code.
6. Now follow the instructions on the printed page.
7. Go to URL on Printout or Scan the QR Code.
8. Click “Finish printer registration.” Next, check your printer LCD screen (if it has one) to confirm registration is complete.
9. Registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit.
1. Select Google Cloud Print setup
2. Choose Register with this service
3. Select Yes
1. Select desired language
2. Clilck OK to print the authentication
3. Select OK
Go to the URL on the printout to register your PIXMA or MAXIFY Printer
Scan the QR code with your mobile phone.
Print and scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile or tablet device.
Google Cloud Print is available with the following Canon PIXMA and MAXIFY Printers.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images are simulated.
1. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
2. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.