800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) For additional options please choose a Contact Group on the right.
- PIXMA Printers
- MAXIFY Printers
- EOS Digital Camera EF lenses Flashes
- Cinema EOS Cameras & Cine Lenses
- PowerShot Cameras
- imageCLASS Printers
- imagePROGRAF Printers
- imageFORMULA Scanners
- Professional HD Video Cameras
- Reference Displays
- BCTV - Broadcast and Studio Lenses
- VIXIA Camcorders
- CanoScan Scanners
Get Product Support
1. Choose a Support Category
Take an inside look at Canon U.S.A.'s Service & Support for professionals. Our dedicated team, trained to handle the unique needs of professionals, welcomes you to go behind the scenes at our facilities based right here in the USA.
Focused on Professionals
State-of-the-art, high-quality, easy to use - these describe Canon's service and support programs just as accurately as they do Canon's products. Whether you're an individual or represent a large enterprise, your needs are critical, which is why Canon provides unique customer service and support programs specifically for professionals.
- Fast repair processing
- Highest quality standards
- Factory certified technicians
- Precision camera & lens adjustment rooms
- Nationwide service network*
Dedicated Pro Tech Support
- Team of technical experts
- Industry-leading response times
- In-house studio test environment
- 100% U.S.-based call center (All Canon employees)
Pro Training & Workshops
Canon Professional Services
- Dedicated 24/7 tech support
- Repair Discounts for Platinum & Gold Members
- Repair Coverage & Equipment Evaluation Loans
- 2 day Repair Service for Platinum Members
- Learn more about CPS >
*Product repair for imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 through the Canon Authorized Service Facility (ASF) Network or Priority Instant Exchange Service.
imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, PRO-4000 & PRO-6000 Series include on-site service only.