CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Canon Store: $
- Total 302 Functions
- 38 built-in formulas
- Multi-view (4 line) Display Dot Matrix
- Store to Memory
- Recall Memory
- LCD Contrast Adjustment
- Upper and lower casings made from 100% recycled plastic
- Solar and battery power source
- Protective hard case included
- Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon’s environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Canon scanners, PIXMA inkjet printers, imageCLASS laser printers, copiers, calculators, imageFORMULA DR and CR scanners, imagePROGRAF Large Format Printers, imageRUNNERs, Color imageRUNNERs, imageRUNNER LBP, and imageRUNNER ADVANCE. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally- friendly approach Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The F-719SG has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- Recycled Plastics - Approximately 63% by weight of the F-719SG is made up of post-consumer recycled plastic which was recycled from other Canon Products.
- RoHS Compliant - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to help ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
LCD Contrast Adjustment
Decimal Point System
Significant digits (0-9)
Types Of Calculation
Automatic Power Off
Right Shift Key
Sum to Memory:(M+ , MR)
Store to Memory
168 x 80 x 14.5mm
6.732 (L) x 3.90 (W) x .74 (H) (with hard cover)
171 x 86.1 x 18.75mm
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.