CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight, high-performance flash unit.
- Vertical bounce capability up to 90 degrees provides a wide range of picture-taking options.
- Flash coverage can be switched between Normal (28mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 72 ft./22m at ISO 100) and Tele (50mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 89 ft./27m at ISO 100).
- Receiver function allows the flash to be triggered wirelessly (when used with an EOS DSLR with a sender function).
- Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash on a 2-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject.
On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash Speedlite
Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)
EF lens: 28mm/50mm
EF-S lens: 17.5mm/31.3mm
1) Normal flash: Approx. 0.1 - 3.9 sec. / Lamp lights
2) Quick flash: Approx. 0.1 - 2.6 sec. / Lamp blinks at 8 Hz (with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)
High-speed sync (at 1/250 sec.)
AF Assist Beam
Intermittent flash firing system
At center: Approx. 13.1 ft./4m
Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft./3.5m (in total darkness)
Compatible with model EOS 5D Mark II and later. Available via firmware update for: EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, and EOS Rebel XS.
Bounce / Swivel
Up: 60°, 75°, 90°
1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Receiver auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Receiver auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/within 1 hour)
Reception of all channels via light pulse signal reception on the sender unit
±45° horizontally and ±25° vertically, facing the transmitter on the sender unit
Two AA-size/LR6 Alkaline Batteries
2.6 x 2.6 x 3.0 in./ 65.8 x 65.2 x 77mm
5.5 oz./155g (without batteries)
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.