CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- A compact fax-centric MFP supporting up to legal-sized paper, the LASER CLASS 650i model features a smart, comfortable design and that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space.
- The standard Super G3 fax functionality delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, allowing businesses to consolidate separate single-function fax and print devices into one compact unit.
- Protect confidential documents by printing them to the standard Secured Print, and release them with your PIN code when ready.
- The user-friendly interface features 19 on-touch destination keys, an animated 5-line LCD, and dedicated Solution Keys for easy operation of advanced features.
- Be productive with the standard 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. The LASER CLASS 650i includes duplex scanning in addition to auto duplex output capabilities, enabling users to scan and copy with virtually nonstop productivity. The LASER CLASS 650i can capture originals at up to 29 ipm (BW, LTR, 300 x 300 dpi), and it supports scanning color originals up to Legal size.
- The standard Send Lite technology gives users the ability to scan and send documents in color directly to various destinations such as e-mail addresses, USB memory media, or even a particular folder on their network or computers. Includes support for PDF High Compression technology for efficient handling of color image data.
- LASER CLASS 650i is ready to handle your office prints with standard UFR II LT, PCL 5e/6 and Postscript3 (emulation) printing. The standard 10/100 Base-Tx Ethernet and Wireless a/b/g networking give you maximum flexibility for network connectivity.
- With standard a 300-sheet paper capacity (250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet stack bypass) a maximum paper capacity of 800 sheets, the LASER CLASS 650i model enables longer runs between paper refills, allowing offices to be more productive.
- Standard duplex scanning and printing capability provides users with the ability to copy/print their documents on either one or two sides of paper, saving paper, toner, and energy. N-up printing and copying further reduces paper usage. Eco Copy mode helps save on paper costs by automatically making copies 2-up and printing on both sides of the page.
- The LASER CLASS 650i gives IT managers control and helps drive cost out of operations with a variety of tools including the standard Remote User Interface, support for Canon's imageWARE Enterprise Management Console application, and Canon's Generic PCL6 driver to simplify driver deployment. The system also supports imageWARE Remote, Canon's eMaintenance solution.
- ID Card Copy mode provides a simple way to copy both sides of an ID card onto a single page.
- Save on your electrical use with the ENERGY STAR-qualified LASER CLASS 650i model. The model also uses only 2.3W sleep mode and has a very low EPA Typical Electrical Consumption value.
- All-in-one Toner Cartridge: The LASER CLASS 650i provides for a quick and easy maintenance of customer-replaceable components. The black toner and drum unit are combined into one unit. The yield for this cartridge is approximately 6,400 pages @ 5% coverage.
50-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: 500-sheet Paper Cassette Feeder
Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m²)
Plain, Heavy 1, Heavy 2, Recycled, Color, Transparency, Label, Index Card, Envelopes
Output Tray Capacity
Recording Paper Size
From Sleep Mode: 5 Seconds or Less
Dimensions (H x L x W)
Installation Space (W x D)
Cartridge Average Yield
Estimated Toner Yield: Black: 6,400 Copies/Cartridge (Yields are in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752)
Sensor Type: Color Contact Image Sensor
Original Size: Platen: Up to 8-1/2 x 11
DADF Maximum: 8-1/2 x 14 (215.9mm x 355.6mm)
DADF Minimum: 5-1/8 x 5-1/2 (129mm x 139.7mm)
DADF Paper Capacity (20 lb.): Up to 50 Sheets (Letter)
Scan Speed: (Letter, Simplex, 300 dpi x 300 dpi)
BW: 29 ipm
Color: 10 ipm
Halftones: 256 Gradations
Scan Resolution (Max.): 600 x 600 dpi (Optical) 9600 x 9600 dpi (Interpolated, MF Toolbox)
Pull Scan: USB and Network (TWAIN, WIA)
Push Scan (to PC): Method: USB and Network
File Formats: PDF (Compact), PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP◆, PNG◆◆Security: Secure Print, IPv6, IEEE 802.1x, WEP, WPA, WPS Simple Setup, SNMPv3, Bonjour, IP Block, MAC Address Block, Memory Lock Reception, Department ID, Confirm Fax Number, Restrict Recall, Restrict Sequential Broadcast, Restrict Destinations, Restrict PC Fax, Hide Job History, Restrict USB Ports
Data Compression System
Backup: Up to 24 Hours
Coded Dialing: 181 Destinations
Group Dial: 199 Destinations
Sequential Dial: 210 Destinations
Additional Fax Features
Solution Keys Secure Print, Eco-Copy, Scan to PC1, Scan to PC2
Other 19 One-Touch Keys, Energy Saver Key Memory: Standard/Maximum: 256MBNetwork Interface Connection: 10Base-T/100Base-TX (RJ-45), Wireless LAN (b/g/n)Other Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Device) x1, (Host) x1
Copy Output Resolution
600 x 600 dpi [Text/Photo (Quality), Photo, Text]
Cassette Capacity: 500 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 6-1/2 x 14-1/2 x 17-3/8 (166mm x 390mm x 441mm)
Weight: Approx. 9 lb. (4.1kg)Toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
* The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) currently supports 28.8 Kbps modem speed or lower. Note that speeds can vary depending on the telephone line conditions.
** Based on ITU-T (ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector) Standard Chart No.1, JB16 Standard mode.
*** May vary depending on the output environment.
* BMP for Windows only.
** PNG for Mac OS only.
+ Using Windows version of MF Toolbox.
++ Using Mac version of MF Toolbox.
Item Code: 3480B005AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 6,400 Copies/Cartridge (Yields are in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752)
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.