CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ III
Monochrome Laser Multifunction
Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax
Canon Dual Custom Processor (Shared)
10.1" WSVGA Color Touch-panel
3.0 GB RAM
|HARD DISK DRIVE||
Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
Standard: 650 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard Model: 500 Sheets
Standard Model: Collate, Group
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Cassette (Std.): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
Cassette (Std.): Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size (3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 11-3/4")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 36 lb. Bond (60 to 135 g/m2)
From Power On: 10 Seconds1
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
Standard Model: 20-1/4" x 23-5/8" x 24-1/4" (513 mm x 601 mm x 617 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
41-3/8" x 32-3/8" (1,052 mm x 823 mm)
Standard Model: Approx. 81.6 lb. (37 kg)
|PRINT / COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||
Up to 75 ppm (Letter); Up to 59 ppm (Legal)
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||
1200 x 600
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||
UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3
Available from USB, Advanced Box, Remote UI, and Web Access5
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of software and MEAP-based solutions are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.6
PCL fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),7 Barcode Fonts8
|OPERATING SYSTEM 9||
UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)
Suspend Job Timeout, Subset Finishing (PS only), Profile Settings, Secured Print, Forced Hold Printing, Watermark, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Offsetting, Front/Back Covers, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing
As fast as 5 Seconds
Up to 9,999 Copies
Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
25%-400% (1% Increments)
25%, 50%, 64%, 78%
129%, 200%, 400%
|BASIC COPY FEATURES||
Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios by Area, Paper Setting, Previous Settings, Favorite Settings, Finishing, Two-sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Setting Confirmation/Cancel
|SPECIAL COPY FEATURES||
Two-sided Original, Finishing, Job Build, N on 1, Different Size Originals,10 Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Secure Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Job Done Notice, Copy ID Card, Skip Blank Pages, Multi Sheet Feed Detection
Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder11
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||
100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||
Legal, Letter, Statement, and Custom size (4-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14")
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
BW Original: 12 lb. Bond to 33 lb. Bond (42 to 128 g/m2)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects [Height up to 1-1/4"; Weight Up to 4.4 lb. (2 kg)]
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices or cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||
Standard: Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax
Automatic-Color Select (Full Color/Grayscale), Automatic-Color Select (Full Color/Black-and-White), Full Color, Grayscale, and Black-and-White
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)
600 x 600, 400 x 400, 300 x 300, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 150 x 150, 100 x 100
File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Encrypted, Device Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint®, Word)
|UNIVERSAL SEND FEATURES||
Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Different-size Originals,10 Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Job Build, Sender's Name (TTI), Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, File Name, Subject/Message, Reply-To, Email Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation, Skip Blank Pages, Multi Sheet Feed Detection
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||
Statement to Legal
Up to 30,000 Pages
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||
Max. 199 Dials
Max. 256 Addresses
Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Density for Scanning, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Job Build, Sender's Name (TTI), Selecting the Telephone Line, Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Job Done Notice, TX Report, Multi Sheet Feed Detection
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||
Approx. 16 GB
|ADVANCED BOX FEATURES||
Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support
Standard: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in), User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, uniFLOW Online Express12
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control13
Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Device Signature, Secure Watermark
Temperature: 50 to 86º F
120-127 V AC 60 Hz, 9.7 A
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||
Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
ENERGY STAR® Certified
T03 Black (All-In-One Toner Cartridge)18
|TONER YIELD19 (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||
1 Time from device power-on until copy ready (not print reservation).
Item Code: 2725C001AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 51,500 Copies/Bottle (yields are in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752)
- Cassette Module-AG1
- Cassette Feeding Unit-AR1
- High Capacity Cassette Feeding Unit-D1
- Envelope Cassette Module-A1
- Cabinet Type-U
- Copy Card Reader-F1
- Copy Card Reader Attachment-B5
- Canon Card Set-A1 (1-30)
- Canon Card Set-A2 (31-100)
- Canon Card Set-A3 (101-200)
- Canon Card Set-A4 (201-300)
- Canon Card Set-A5 (301-500)
- Canon Card Set-A6 (501-1000)
- ADF Access Handle-A1
- Copy Control Interface Kit-A1
- Braille Label Kit-F1
- USB Keyboard (Cherry)
- Universal Keyboard Stand-A1
- Card Reader Assembly for Universal Keyboard Stand
- Convenience Stapler-A1 (White)
System Connectivity Accessories
- PCL International Font Set-A1
- Barcode Printing Kit-D1
- MEAP Web Connection Kit V5.2 for Gen3
- Universal Send Trace & Smooth PDF Kit-A1
- Universal Send Digital User Signature Kit-C1
- IP FAX Expansion Kit-B1
- IC Card Reader Attachment-A1
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.1
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.1 NFR
- Connection Kit-A1 for Bluetooth LE
- NFC Kit-C1
Click here to learn about Software Solutions for imageRUNNER ADVANCE
Note: For additional details and descriptions for each accessory, please access the product configurator.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF Series Overview VideoVideo featuring all of the highlights of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF II Series.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF Series Spotlight VideoSpotlight video featuring the highlights of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF II Series.
Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE Feature Highlights
Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE Third EditionIntroducing the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE third edition.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control VideoControl over your MFPs, network communications and documents.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Third Edition Home Screen Video
Simplify, Control, EvolveThird Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE
Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCEDesigned for Fleet Environments
Product DesignimageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series
Paper Handling and Finishing OptionimageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series
Image QualityimageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series
Platform OverviewThird Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE
Mobile Device IntegrationThird Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE and the Canon PRINT Business app
Authentication with ULMThird Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.