CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 717iFZ
Canon Store: $
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 717iF / 717iFZ
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunction|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.75 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||320 GB (available disk space: 250 GB)|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 3,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: 550-sheet (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AR1), 2,650-sheet (HIGH CAPACITY CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-D1), 550-sheet (CASSETTE MODULE-AG1), 75-envelope (ENVELOPE CASSETTE MODULE-A1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard Model: 500 Sheets
Finisher Model: 1,000 Sheets
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard Model: Collate, Group
Finisher Model: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched
Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Transparency, Bond, Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Cassette (Std.): Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size (3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 11-3/4")
Cassettes (Opt.): Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size (3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2 x 14")
Multi-purpose Tray: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom size (3" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 36 lb. Bond (60 to 135 g/m2)
Multi-purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Cover (60 to 199 g/m2)
Duplex: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)
|PRINT/COPY SPEED||Up to 75 ppm (Letter); Up to 59 ppm (Legal)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 10 Seconds or Less1
From Sleep Mode: 10 Seconds or Less2
Quick Startup Mode: 4 Seconds or Less3
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard Model: 19-3/4" x 23-1/2" x 24-1/4" (500 mm x 598 mm x 617 mm)
Finisher Model: 19-3/4" x 23-1/2" x 32-1/8" (502 mm x 598 mm x 814 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||41-3/8" x 32-3/8" (1,052 mm x 823 mm) (with left CRG door open + right door open + the cassette drawer open)|
|WEIGHT4||Standard Model: Approx. 81.6 lb. (37 kg)
Finisher Model: Approx. 101.4 lb. (46 kg)
|PRINT RESOLUTION||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES FOR DIRECT PRINT||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),5 Barcode Fonts6
PS: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM 7||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X(10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019
PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, MAC OS X(10.9 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 5 Seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder8|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement Custom Size: 1-7/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm)
Business Card: 1-7/8" x 3-3/8" to 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" (48.0 mm x 85.0 mm to 55.0 mm x 91.0 mm)
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 to 34 lb bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL)
Double-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 g/m2) (CL)
Business Card: 21.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (80 to 220 g/m2)
|PLATEN MAXIMUM SCANNING SIZE||Up to 8-1/2" x 14" (216.0 mm x 355.6 mm)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear for both Twain and WIA
Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Copy: 600x600
Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600 Scan for Fax: 600x600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices or cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Send (300 x 300 dpi)
Automatic Color Select "OFF"
Single-sided Scanning: 100
Double-sided Scanning: 200
Automatic Color Select "ON"
Single-sided Scanning: 50
Double-sided Scanning: 100 Copy (600 x 600 dpi)
Single-sided Scanning: 100
Double-sided Scanning: 155
|DESTINATION||Standard: Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax
Optional IP Fax
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600
Pull: Up to 600 x 600
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||One|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400 (Ultra Fine), 200 x 400 (Super Fine), 200 x 200 (Fine), 200 x 100 (Normal)|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored (2,000 Jobs)|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in), User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, uniFLOW Online Express9
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup,4 McAfee Embedded Contro9
Optional: IEEE 2600 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration
|DOCUMENT||Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, Secure Watermark User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V, 60 Hz, 9.7 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
Standby: Approx. 28.46 W10
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.0 W11
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating12 0.84 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified
Rated EPEAT® Gold
T03 Black (All-in-One Toner Cartridge)13
Black: 51,500 Images @ ISO 19752
Toner T03 Black
Item Code: 2725C001AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 51,5000 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ ISO 19752)
- Cassette Module-AG1
- Cassette Feeding Unit-AR1
- High Capacity Cassette Feeding Unit-D1
- Envelope Cassette Module-A1
- Cabinet Type-U
- Copy Card Reader-F1
- Copy Card Reader Attachment-B5
- Canon Card Set-A1 (1-30)
- Canon Card Set-A2 (31-100)
- Canon Card Set-A3 (101-200)
- Canon Card Set-A4 (201-300)
- Canon Card Set-A5 (301-500)
- Canon Card Set-A6 (501-1000)
- ADF Access Handle-A1
- Copy Control Interface Kit-A1
- Braille Label Kit-F1
- USB Keyboard (Cherry)
- Universal Keyboard Stand-A1
- Card Reader Assembly for Universal Keyboard Stand
- Convenience Stapler-A1 (White)
System Connectivity Accessories
- PCL International Font Set-A1
- Barcode Printing Kit-D1
- MEAP Web Connection Kit V5.6
- IP FAX Expansion Kit-B1
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.3
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.3 NFR
- iR-ADV Security Kit-AR1 for IEEE 2600 Common Criteria Certification
- Connection Kit-A2 for Bluetooth LE
- NFC Kit-E1
Click here to learn more about the imageRUNNER ADVANCE product line.
Note: For additional details and descriptions for each accessory, please access the product configurator.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Teaser Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Features Video
Advance Scanning with Cloud Filing Assist and imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Video
Simplify, Control, and Evolve with imageRUNNER ADVANCE
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.