CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 8795i
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
|PROCESSOR||1.75 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||Standard: 10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat-panel
Optional: 10.4" TFT LCD SVGA Color Upright-panel
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||Standard: 250 GB
Maximum: 1 TB
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 (Host) x1, USB 3.0 (Host) x1, USB 2.0 (Device) x1
Optional: Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 4,360 Sheets
Maximum: 8,020 Sheets
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||With Copy Tray: 250 Sheets
With External Finishers: 5,000 Sheets (with Staple Finisher-W1 PRO or Booklet Finisher-W1 PRO)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||With Options: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle Stitch, Hole Punch, Eco Staple, Staple On Demand, Document Insertion, Z-fold, Halffold, C-fold, Accordion-Z fold, Double Parallel-fold, Trimming|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Tracing,1 Bond, Transparency, Labels, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab
Paper Decks: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Pre-punched, Letterhead Paper
Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Tab2
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Multi-purpose Tray: 13"x19", 12"x18", 11"x17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R Custom Size/Free Size
(4" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
Paper Decks: Letter
Paper Cassettes: 13"x19", 12"x18", 11"x17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size
(5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Paper Decks/ Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Multi-purpose Tray: 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Index (52 to 256 g/m2)
Duplexing: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
|PRINT/COPY SPEED|| Up to 95 ppm (Letter)
Up to 73 ppm (Letter-R)
Up to 60 ppm (Legal)
Up to 49 ppm (11" x 17")
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 60 Seconds3
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 60 Seconds4
Quick Startup Mode: 4 Seconds or less5
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard: 26-3/8" x 30-3/8" x 46-5/8" (670 mm x 770 mm x 1,185 mm)
With Optional Upright Touch-panel: 46-1/8" x 30-3/8" x 49-1/4" (1,170 mm x 770 mm x 1,252 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 60-3/8" x 53-1/4" (1,533 x 1,353 mm)6
Fully Configured: 199-1/2" x 55-1/2" (5,068 x 1,409 mm)7
|WEIGHT||Standard: Approx. 487.2 lb (221 kg)8
With Optional Upright Touch-panel: Approx. 496.0 lb (225 kg)8
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||1200 x 1200|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS,9 XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL Fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),10 Barcode fonts11
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM 12||UFRII/PS: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, MAC OS X (10.10 or later)
PCL: Server 2008/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/ Server 2012/Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/ Windows 10/Server 2016
PS: Server 2008/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/ Server 2012/Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/ Windows 10/Server 2016, MAC OS X (10.9 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As Fast as 2.7 Seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78% 100%(1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom Size [2-3/4" x 5-1/2" to 12"x17"
(70.0 mm x 139.7 mm to 304.8 mm x 431.8 mm)]
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single-sided Scanning: 13 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)
Double-sided Scanning: 13 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PLATEN MAX. SCANNING SIZE||Up to 11-3/4" x 17" (297 mm x 431.8 mm)|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA
Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/ IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600
Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
Scan for Fax: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices or and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided Scanning BW/Color: 135/135 (300 dpi), 135/80 (600 dpi)
Double-sided Scanning BW/Color: 270/270 (300 dpi), 165/90 (600 dpi)
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax (Optional), IP Fax (Optional)|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP(TCP/IP), SMB3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV Email: SMTP, POP3|
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS(Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||4|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs) Stored|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.):
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISK SPACE||Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
Approx. 480 GB (With Optional 1 TB HDD)
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,13 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, (Device and Function Level Log-in), Access Management System
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control
Optional: Hard Disk Drive Mirroring, IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature : User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF
Humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V, 60 Hz, 16A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 2,032 W
Standby: Approx. 240 W14
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W or less15
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating16 8.9 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified
Rated EPEAT® Gold
GPR-37 Toner Black
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 6% COVERAGE)||
Black: 70,000 Images
Item Code: 3764B003AA
Estimated Toner Yield: 70,000 Copies/Bottle (Estimated @ 6% Coverage)
- Paper Deck Unit-E1
- POD Deck Lite-C1
- Copy Tray-R2
- Tab Feeding Attachment Kit-B1
- Double Feeding Detection Kit-B1
- Utility Tray-B1
- Upright Control Panel-J1
- Printer Cover-H2
- USB Key Board (Cherry)
- Copy Card Reader Attachment-A4
- Copy Card Reader-F1
- Canon Card Set-A1 (1-30)
- Canon Card Set-A2 (31-100)
- Canon Card Set-A3 (101-200)
- Canon Card Set-A4 (201-300)
- Canon Card Set-A5 (301-500)
- Canon Card Set-A6 (501-1000)
- Braille Label Kit-F1
- ADF Access Handle-A1
- Copy Control Interface Kit-A1
- Convenience Stapler-A1 (White)
- Universal Keyboard Stand-A1
- Card Reader Assembly for Universal Keyboard Stand
- PCL International Font Set-A1
- Barcode Printing Kit-D1
- MEAP Web Connection Kit V5.6 for DX
- Super G3 FAX Board-AS2
- Super G3 2nd Line Fax Board-AS2
- Super G3 3rd/4th Line Fax Board-AS2
- IP FAX Expansion Kit-B1
- Remote FAX Kit-A1
- HDD Mirroring Kit-J1
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.2
- HDD Data Erase Scheduler V3.1.2 NFR
- 2.5inch/250GB HDD-N1
- 2.5inch/1TB HDD-P1
- Voice Guidance Kit-G1
- Voice Operation Kit-D1
- iR-ADV Security Kit-AG1 for IEEE 2600 Common Criteria Certification
- Connection Kit-A2 for Bluetooth LE
- NFC Kit-E1
- Numeric Keypad-A1
- imagePASS-Y3 V1.1
- OS upgrade kit for Y3
- Fiery Compose
- Fiery Impose
- Fiery Impose and Compose
- Fiery imageViewer
- Removable HDD Kit-B6
- Integrated Interface & Stand-NX One
Click here to learn more about the imageRUNNER ADVANCE product line.
Note: For additional details and descriptions for each accessory, please access the product configurator.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Teaser Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Features Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Video
Simplify, Control, and Evolve with imageRUNNER ADVANCE
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.